Enhancing the experience for Victoria University Law Students through providing advocacy, career opportunities, legal competitions, social events and an inclusive environment which all students can enjoy.
What's on at Law School?
• Tuesday 08th: VUWFLS AGM
• Thursday 10th: Summer Soirée
• Friday 11th: Last Friday run with Nathan - Breakfast Included!!
• Monday 14th - Thursday 17th: Stress Free Study Week
• Friday 18th: Exams Begin
• Saturday 09th: Last day of Exams
• Monday 11th: Summer School Begins
Mental Health & Wellbeing
At VUWLSS, we are concerned and aware of the mental health and wellbeing of our students. Below you will find the New Zealand Law Students' Association (NZLSA) guide to mental health and wellbeing.
Want to chat?
Phone: (04) 463 6366
Address: G16, Old Government Buildings
Where are we?
G16, Old Government Buildings
55 Lambton Quay, Wellington