Enhancing the experience for Victoria University Law Students through providing advocacy, career opportunities, legal competitions, social events and an inclusive environment which all students can enjoy.
What's on at Law School?
• Tuesday 03rd: VUWLSS Netball Game
• Thursday 05th: Junior Witex Final
• Thursday 05th - Saturday 07th: Law Revue
• Monday 09th: Wellness Week Begins | VUWLSS vs. GEOSOC Rugby
• Tuesday 10th: Gala Dinner
• Friday 13th: Wellness Week Ends
• Monday 16th: VUWLSS vs. VicCom Football
• Wednesday 18th: Junior Negotiation Begins
• Thursday 19th: COLNZ Profs Info Session
• Monday 23rd: Careers Insights Session
• Thursday 26th: Junior Negotiation Final
• Saturday 28th September: Leavers' Dinner
• Thursday 03rd: Movie Night
• Thursday 10th: Summer Soirée
• Monday 14th - Thursday 17th: Stress Free Study Week
• Friday 18th: Exams Begin
Mental Health & Wellbeing
At VUWLSS, we are concerned and aware of the mental health and wellbeing of our students. Below you will find the New Zealand Law Students' Association (NZLSA) guide to mental health and wellbeing.
Want to chat?
Phone: (04) 463 6366
Address: G16, Old Government Buildings
Where are we?
G16, Old Government Buildings
55 Lambton Quay, Wellington