Enhancing the experience for Victoria University Law Students through providing advocacy, career opportunities, legal competitions, social events and an inclusive environment which all students can enjoy.
What's on at Law School?
• Thursday 01st: Candidates Forum | Junior Client Interviewing Final
• Friday 02nd: Candidates Forum
• Wednesday 07th: Culture Change Panel
• Thursday 08th: VUWLSS AGM
• Saturday 10th: Law Ball
• Wednesday 14th: Careers in Focus
• Thursday 15th: Sentencing Final
Mid-Tri Break: Saturday 17th August - Sunday 01st September
• Tuesday 03rd: VUWLSS Netball Game
• Monday 09th: Wellness Week Begins | VUWLSS vs. GEOSOC Rugby
• Tuesday 10th: Gala Dinner
• Monday 16th: VUWLSS vs. VicCom Football
• Saturday 28th September: Leavers' Dinner
Mental Health & Wellbeing
At VUWLSS, we are concerned and aware of the mental health and wellbeing of our students. Below you will find the New Zealand Law Students' Association (NZLSA) guide to mental health and wellbeing.
Want to chat?
Phone: (04) 463 6366
Address: G16, Old Government Buildings
Where are we?
G16, Old Government Buildings
55 Lambton Quay, Wellington